Data visualisation tools assist you in better visualizing and comprehending your data as well as engaging site visitors and educating them about your company. What are the data visualisation tools available to you for your company? The top seven data visualisation tools for 2023 will be covered here so you can use them to produce eye-catching visuals for your audience.
Data visualisation: What is it?
To make a collection of data easier to understand and interact with, data visualisation involves processing the data into a visual graph, chart, infographic, or other visual graphics.
What do tools for data visualisation do?
Platforms called data visualisation tools make it simple to transform your data into stunning graphics and charts. Typically, you enter or connect your data to the platform, after which you select the best graphic from a generated list.
The top tools for data visualisation in 2023
Best for interactive graphs is Tableau
With the help of Tableau this tool, you can create interactive visualizations that your audience can use. This tool is ideal if you work with large data sets. Additionally, it has the capacity to keep up with changes if your data is dynamic.
Benefits of Tableau
- User experience
- Responsiveness on mobile
- Support for connectivity with a variety of data sources
Drawbacks of Tableau
- Pricing, which can occasionally be a little high
- Missing report scheduling features
Best for connecting real-time data is Infogram
Another excellent tool for data visualisation is Infogram. It has many fantastic features that enable you to get the most out of your data visualisation and use templates to speed up the creation of your graphics.
Benefits of Infogram
- Connect the platform to real-time data.
- Customized features for your images
- Put interactive media to use
Drawbacks of Infogram
- To download your graphics, you must upgrade your plan.
- To use the platform, you must have an internet connection.
- Complex visualisation creation is challenging.
Best for ease of use is Qlikview
Qlikview is a fantastic tool with many features that enable you to produce more customized data.
Benefits of Qlikview
- Friendly user interface
- Vivid representations
- Combining different data sources
Drawbacks of Qlikview
- Mediocre customer service
- Absence of drag and drop capabilities
- RAM restrictions
The best tool for importing data from various sources is ChartBlock
ChartBlocks is a fantastic tool for your company if coding isn’t your forte.
Advantages of ChartBlocks
- No prior coding knowledge is necessary.
- Any source of data can be imported.
- Your visuals can be shared easily.
Issues with ChartBlocks
- Sometimes it can be difficult to use templates.
- Navigating the functions and formatting can be difficult.
- There are few font options available.
Best for personalized data sets is data wrapper
This is another tool you can use without knowing any code. Although Data wrapper is a data visualisation tool designed for publishers and journalists, your company can still benefit greatly from using it.
Advantages of Data wrapper
- Friendly interface and features
- Personalized data sets
- The capability of easily including images on your website
Issues with Data wrapper
- When using visuals, flexibility is constrained.
- Font and colour customization can be challenging.
- Making maps is difficult because you need to know a little about programming.
Best for compatibility with Google products is Google Charts
If you need a user-friendly tool for your business, Google Charts is a great option. It allows you to create charts based on your data.
Advantages of Google Charts
- Compatibility with additional Google products and tools
- Ability to incorporate data easily
- Visually stimulating graphics
Drawbacks of Google Charts
- There is room for improvement with the export feature.
- It lacks features for customization.
- The tool demos are not up to par.
Sisense – Best in terms of customer service
Sisense is an analytics platform that aids in the development of data visualizations for your company. This innovative platform is simple to use, effective, and imaginative.
Benefits of Sisense
- Friendly customer service
- It can manage enormous data sets.
- Uncomplicated customization
- The creation and upkeep of analytical cubes can be challenging.
- Not compatible with time formats
- Versions with fewer visuals are available.
In order to choose these visualization platforms, a number of factors for each tool were taken into account, including their Features, Ease of use, Pros, Cons, User interface, Pricing, Customer support, customer reviews and ratings to gain practical insights into experiences people and businesses have had with each tool.